Information about customers is kept under the present laws of the Czech Republic, notably with the law on personal data protection no. 101/2000 Sb. in version of subsequent amendments and directives. The company J.A.D. FOOD s.r.o. Use all data obtained from the customers exclusively for internal company needs and do not purvey them to third persons. Without an express consent of the customer, the J.A.D. FOOD s.r.o use their personal data only and exclusively within the range admitted by the law on personal data protection, major in § 5 odst. 2 písm. b) and in § 5 odst. 6.
Who is the administrator of your data?
You consent to J.A.D. FOOD s.r.o., ID No .: 04474902, with its registered office at Uničovská 1324/21, 784 01, Litovel, registered in the Public Register kept at the Municipal Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert 63758, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR to process personal information as administrator based on the conditions below. You can write us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we process as administrators?
Within our website, we process data that you can provide as part of your form filling or other activity related to your voluntary personal information. In particular, the following data is processed.
Fill in the form
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Your message
Other indirect data
- IP address
- Cookies (for the purpose of offering relevant content just for you and making it easier to browse web pages)
- Info about the version of the browser and operating system to ensure that your site is properly displayed
For what purpose do we manage these data and how long?
Filling out a form or request – We manage the personal data contained in the form only for the purpose of answering or processing your query or request. Your personal data will not be further processed or handed over.
What are your rights in relation to the protection of personal data?
- Ask us for information about how we process your personal information.
- Ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of your personal information.
- Request access to these data with and update or repair them.
- Request a deletion of this personal information.
- Request data transfer.
- The right to be informed about a personal data breach in certain cases.
- You may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or the failure of the GDPR administration to discharge its obligations to the Supervisory Authority. The Supervisory Authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection in the Czech Republic, headquartered at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
In accordance with the provisions § 89 of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On electronic communications, we hereby inform you that our web sites use so-called cookies for their activities.
Standard web browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within browser settings, you can manually delete, block, or completely disable each cookie, block it, or allow it for individual websites only.
Remembering your personal settings – Cookies make it easy for your web pages to crawl and customize your content.
Statistical data – To improve the quality of our site, we collect anonymous traffic statistics to help us further develop our business. We use the Google Analytics tool with a valid third-party processing addendum for your records. This data can not be associated with a particular person.
Ad serving – Cookies allow better targeting for our users and visitors by personalizing their content in such a way that the customer receives advertising for products or services that are relevant to him and have shown a potential interest in the past.
For this type of ads and data, we use the services below, in which the segmentation of users is based on common features. This data can not be associated with a particular person.
- SEZNAM.CZ, a.s. (Sklik)
- Google (Google Analytics)